Monday, October 10, 2011

Chef Nick Musser – The icon Grill – Monday, October 10, Noon

After spending years underfoot in Mom's kitchen, I moved to Seattle, and had the opportunity to work with Chef Christine Keff. Then, I say, my education into seafood, wine and produce truly began. Under her tutelage, I developed my own cooking focus and personality, and continued to evolve my own style at restaurants like McCormick and Schmick’s, Yarrow Bay Café, Flying Fish, and now icon Grill. Today, on my own, I am always looking for new ways to challenge and diversify my palate and continue my culinary growth.


The icon Grill – Downtown Seattle

Seattle’s icon Grill features aroused Americana cooking from signature dishes like Ultimate Macaroni and Cheese, Fried Chicken with Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes, and Potato Wrapped Halibut. Hundreds of pieces of blown glass decorate the restaurant highlighting the eclectic décor. Seattle’s home for comfort food and good times.

No comments:

Blog Archive