|Seattle Home Show 2 Kicks off October 4-6|
Among the highlights of this year’s show are:
· Hot new products, including spas with built-in Bluetooth features making it easy to listen to your own music outside
· Man Cave Living. “Man Cave” is a state of mind – the experience of getting together with good friends to have fun. Enjoy this 600-square-foot Man Cave exhibit featuring games, grilling and giveaways
· Beer, Wine and Outdoor Living Garden featuring the latest in outdoor living and the chance to sample the best in Northwest beer and wine at Seattle Home Show 2’s Beer, Wine and Outdoor Living Garden presented by Leavenworth Beer Fest and Lulu Boutique of Lake Chelan.
· Free antique/collectible appraisals by celebrity art and antiques appraiser Dr. Lori of Discovery Channel’s “Auction Kings”
· Swim for Habitat for Humanity where the public can swim to raise money for Habitat for Humanity sponsored by BECU and Aqua Quip.
· Chef Demos featuring live cooking demonstrations by some of the leading chefs in the region
We’ll keep you posted here both as the show begins its set up and during the show itself.