The doors are now closed for the 75thAnniversary Seattle Home Show. Thanks to all the attendees, exhibitors and other behind the scenes people who helped make this milestone show a resounding success! Be sure to check back soon for information on the next show!
Sunday, March 3, 2019
Come join other show visitors who are here signing up for The Seattle Times, which services the Northwest with thoughtful, independent journalism that makes a difference. Learn how The Seattle Times digs deep to bring you the full story to bring coverage you won’t find elsewhere.
There’s still time to see all the latest in resort style outdoor living in the Outdoor Living by Night display by London Design Build. Join other show visitors in exploring this expansive exhibit showcasing ways you can turn your backyard into a resort style oasis for year round relaxation. While you’re here, visit the wine tasting area located in a corner of the exhibit. Hurry down – Seattle Home Show ends at 6 pm tonight!
Saturday, March 2, 2019
For landscaping that is unique, personal and livable, join show visitors at the Malone’s exhibit. Take the time to explore the display garden, featuring lush plantings for the Northwest garden as well as its hardscapes for outdoor living year round. Be sure to come down – Seattle Home Show ends on Sunday!
- 75th Anniversary Seattle Home Show is Now Over
- Explore the Best in Northwest Journalism with the ...
- See the Latest in Luxury Living
- See Resort Style Outdoor Living at the Outdoor Liv...
- Explore the Latest in Landscape Design at Malone’s...
- See All the Best in Tiny Homes by Carriage Houses ...
- “Swim/Bike/Run” for Habitat for Humanity
- Explore Lawn Alternatives at ForeverLawn Bellevue
- See the Latest In Engineered Wood Siding from LP® ...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2018 (43)