At Seattle Home show 2, Northwesterners can see all that’s hot for the Northwest kitchen. In today’s economy, Northwesterners are increasingly focusing on value and simplicity, generally opting for mid-range products and designs.
At the Kitchen Plus exhibit, show visitors are viewing some of the various options for kitchen design. These include remodeling, refacing, cabinet replacement and more. Several kitchen vignettes are displayed, including “before” and after display.
In the Arnold’s Appliance booth, show goers can see an extensive display of what’s trending in appliances for the kitchen and laundry. Stainless steel continues to be the number one choice for the kitchen, with consumers gravitating towards the mid-range instead of top of the line products as they had just a few years ago. White is big in the laundry, but the use of color on the washer and dryer is a growing trend.
Seattle Home Show 2 concludes today. For more information, please visit www.seattlehomeshow.com
Sunday, October 10, 2010
- Lose Weight in Bellevue with Chocolate
- Recession Proof Healthy Chocolate For Seattle
- Billion Dollar Chocolate Market In WA?
- What is Flexible Targeting?
- Buy Antioxidant Chocolate in Bellevue
- WHAT’S COOKING IN THE KITCHEN AT SEATTLE HOME SHOW...
- SEATTLE HOME SHOW 2 2010 ENTERS FINAL DAY
- Chefs from Puget Sound’s Top Restaurants Entertain...
- Local Custom Home Builder Showcases Unique Low-Imp...
- SEATTLE HOME SHOW FEATURED ON Q13’S“MORNINGS WITH ...
- SEATTLE HOME SHOW 2 SET TO OPEN TODAY
- ▼ October (11)