At Seattle Home Show 2, show visitors are having the chance to learn to cook like the pros from chefs at some of the top restaurants in town at the Seattle Home Show 2’s Cooking Demonstration Series. Chefs such as Chef Gabriel Cabrera of Salty’s in Redondo Beach have been entertaining show visitors as well as sharing some of their own cooking secrets as they demonstrate live how to prepare some of their favorite recipes.
Chef Cabrera demonstrated how to cook a crustaceous crab cake with piquant pepper aioli. All audience members received a copy of the recipe along with a discount coupon for a lunch or dinner at Salty’s. Chef Cabrera, who said he likes a lively audience, encouraged the audience to clap and ask questions, with a free brunch at Salty’s given the most enthusiastic audience member.
Other chefs scheduled to appear at Seattle Home Show 2 are Chef Franz Junga of Il Fornaio Saturday at 4 PM, Chef James Gibson, Salty’s on Allki on Sunday at noon and Chef Michael Hillyer of Daniel’s Broiler Sunday at 2 PM.
Seattle Home Show 2 runs through now through Sunday, October 10. For more details, visit the website at www.seattlehomeshow.com.
- ► 2018 (43)
- Lose Weight in Bellevue with Chocolate
- Recession Proof Healthy Chocolate For Seattle
- Billion Dollar Chocolate Market In WA?
- What is Flexible Targeting?
- Buy Antioxidant Chocolate in Bellevue
- WHAT’S COOKING IN THE KITCHEN AT SEATTLE HOME SHOW...
- SEATTLE HOME SHOW 2 2010 ENTERS FINAL DAY
- Chefs from Puget Sound’s Top Restaurants Entertain...
- Local Custom Home Builder Showcases Unique Low-Imp...
- SEATTLE HOME SHOW FEATURED ON Q13’S“MORNINGS WITH ...
- SEATTLE HOME SHOW 2 SET TO OPEN TODAY
- ▼ October (11)