It's "Home Sweet Home Show" at Seattle Home Show 2010, presented by Arnold's Appliance and Kitchen Plus, as the nation's oldest and largest consumer home show opens its doors this Saturday February 20th at Qwest Field Event Center for its annual nine day run. Everything from green design to high tech will be featured at this year's show, now in its 66th year.
Northwesterners are focusing on simplicity and togetherness in the home, and this will be in evidence at this year's Seattle Home Show. Homes are smaller, colors are lighter and there is emphasis on value and the essentials. Remodeling rather than moving continues to be a key trend here in the Northwest, as well as secondary structures, such as accessory dwelling units, as a way to expand living space. All this and more will be highlighted at Seattle Home Show 2010.
Seattle Home Show 2010 takes place February 20 through 28 at Qwest Field Event Center. Show hours are: Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sundays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Admission: $10.00 adults, $7.00 seniors (60+), $3.00 juniors (7-15). E-tickets are available for purchase online at www.SeattleHomeShow.com. Purchasers of E-tickets to the show also receive free parking for the Seattle Home Show at the Safeco Field Parking Garage. E-tickets are presented by BECU. With "Too much to see - come back for free(tm)," show visitors can register to return a second day for free, ID required. VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Parking for the Seattle Home Show will include the Qwest Field Event Center parking garage, Qwest Field North Lot and the Safeco Field parking garage as well as other area lots. Vehicles with four or more occupants can take advantage of "Four or More Park Free(tm)" in designated lots courtesy of RSVP.
The Seattle Home Show is sponsored by the Master Builders Association and The Seattle Times.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
- ► 2018 (43)
- Mood Upbeat, Crowds Brisk on Final Day of Seattle ...
- Builders, Contractors and Free Advice at Seattle H...
- Roofs, Windows and Glass Blocks: Building Materia...
- Kitchen Cabinets and More at Seattle Home Show 201...
- Energy Saving Ideas at Seattle Home Show 2010 – Pa...
- All the Latest In Home Financing, Insurance at Sea...
- Seattle Home Show Featured on KCPQ 13 TV’s “Mornin...
- Energy Saving Ideas At Seattle Home Show 2010
- Crowds Brisk, Interest High For All That’s New In ...
- What's Hot in the Kitchen at Seattle Home Show 201...
- More Homes Going Up on Idea Street
- Homes Taking Shape on Idea Street
- Seattle Home Show 2010 Set to Open Saturday
- ▼ February (13)