Construction is well underway on Idea Street (tm), the community of model homes that is a Seattle Home Show exclusive. They feature the latest in home design and landscaping trends for the Northwest market.
Among the homes going up on Idea Street is Number 082, presented by Timberland Homes. Called the Newcastle, this 1900 plus square foot home features a beach theme, with classic Nantucket inspired interiors created by Pam Saftler of PCS Design. Outside, Malone's Landscape is creating a classic Northwest native inspired garden, complete with water features and outdoor living spaces.
Making its debut at Seattle Home Show 2010 is a new cottage from FabCab, a Seattle company specializing in structures for multi-generational living. The FabCab cottage measures a compact 538 square feet, and is constructed using timber frame design. Prefabricated buildings of this design, as well as kits for do-it-yourselfers, are available from the company. Sustainable design and materials are used throughout the building. Outside, London Landscaping is creating a low maintenance container garden with a Zen/Asian flair. Additional show information available at SeattleHomeShow.com.
Check back tomorrow to see more Idea Street homes.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- ► 2018 (43)
- Mood Upbeat, Crowds Brisk on Final Day of Seattle ...
- Builders, Contractors and Free Advice at Seattle H...
- Roofs, Windows and Glass Blocks: Building Materia...
- Kitchen Cabinets and More at Seattle Home Show 201...
- Energy Saving Ideas at Seattle Home Show 2010 – Pa...
- All the Latest In Home Financing, Insurance at Sea...
- Seattle Home Show Featured on KCPQ 13 TV’s “Mornin...
- Energy Saving Ideas At Seattle Home Show 2010
- Crowds Brisk, Interest High For All That’s New In ...
- What's Hot in the Kitchen at Seattle Home Show 201...
- More Homes Going Up on Idea Street
- Homes Taking Shape on Idea Street
- Seattle Home Show 2010 Set to Open Saturday
- ▼ February (13)