It is the sound of hammers and saws, trucks and forklifts at CenturyLink Field Event Center on Day 2 of set up. The fast pace continues as vendors work feverishly to build their exhibits in time for opening day this Saturday. Tiny homes seem to be especially big at this year’s show, but there are exhibits on everything from display gardens to kitchen vignettes that are being assembled on site in just five short days.
- All the Latest in Home Entertainment from DISH
- Digital Spas and More at Aqua Quip
- Today's chef appearance Noon to 2pm in the Outdoor...
- Game room fun at Kornerpocket Billiardz
- Today's chef appearance from Noon to 2pm in the Ou...
- Outdoor Fun at London Design Build
- The Seattle Home Show is now open!
- Today's chef appearance, from Noon to 2pm, in the ...
- Countdown to Opening Day
- Set Up Continues for Seattle Home Show 2017
- Star Appraiser Dr. Lori Returns to the Seattle Hom...
- Setup Day 2 Seattle Home Show
- It’s Almost Party Time for Seattle Home Show 2017
- Jason Cameron of DIY Network to Appear at the Seat...
- ▼ February (14)