Dan Gilmore, executive chef, The Hunt Club at Sorrento Hotel, kicks off Seattle Home Show 2's Chef Series today at noon. Gilmore brings more than 24 years of experience to his position at the Sorrento Hotel. Since the 1990s, Gilmore has built much of his reputation by working with the best chefs in the country at restaurants all over the West Coast, most recently serving as Executive Chef at Palisade. “My culinary concept for the Hunt Club expresses a whimsical and playful experience. It speaks of looking back at the past, a nod towards tradition, but refreshing our cuisine by keeping an eye on the future,”says Gilmore.
- ► 2018 (43)
- Test drive a Toyota and win 2 tickets to Seattle H...
- Seattle Home Show 2 Visitors Enjoying the Comforts...
- Chef Nick Musser of the icon Grill to Appear Satur...
- Outdoor Living and Wine Garden
- Chef Paolo Carey-DiGregorio of Salty's on Alki Bea...
- Chef Dan Gilmore of The Hunt Club at Seattle Home ...
- OPENING DAY AT SEATTLE HOME SHOW 2
- KING 5 AIRS SNEAK PREVIEW OF SEATTLE HOME SHOW 2
- Set Up Now Underway for 2012 Edition of Seattle Ho...
- ▼ October (9)